4 Bedroom Detached House to Rent in St. Michaels Way, Cranbrook, EXETER£1,500 per month
Ridgewater are delighted to offer this immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached house in Cranbrook, Exeter. *VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE*
- Detached 4-bedroom house.
- Double glazing throughout the property.
- Gas central heating.
- Downstairs hallway leads off to the lounge, downstairs W/C, kitchen and dining room. Understairs storage which houses boiler.
- Large LOUNGE with access to the rear garden via sliding patio door.
- Modern KITCHEN with space for dining table, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and hobs. Tiled flooring.
- Separate UTILITY ROOM off from the kitchen with plumbing for a washer/dryer, worktop bench with stainless steel sink and taps. Leads to rear garden.
- Large DINING ROOM.
- Downstairs W/C.
- Enclosed rear GARDEN, part paved and part lawned, low maintenance, south-facing with side access to the front of the property & driveway.
- First-floor LANDING, storage cupboard with shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM situated to the front of the property, large double with Juliet balcony, built-in wardrobes, en-suite comprising of oval shower cubicle with sliding doors, wash basin & toilet.
- BEDROOM TWO overlooking the front of the property, large double with built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE overlooking the rear garden, small double.
- BEDROOM FOUR located to the rear of the property, single room.
- FAMILY BATHROOM, bath with handheld shower, wash basin & W/C.
- DRIVEWAY suitable for 2 cars.
- Double GARAGE.
- EPC = B
- Council tax band = E
- Pets considered with an additional £15pcm rent payable
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
- This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
- Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
- Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move
- No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
- All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
- Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
- Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
- No under 18 will be allowed into the property.
To pass the referencing for this property applicants need to pass a credit report and will require an annual household income of 30x the monthly rent
In order to rent a property through Ridgewater, you will be required to make the following payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent (this holding deposit is then later used towards your tenancy deposit)
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent to five weeks rent.
- Rent In Advance: One month rent in advance
- Companies seeking to rent a property will be required to pay £300 including VAT (£250 plus VAT) for the completion of a Company Reference carried out by an independent referencing agency.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- Rent (payable in advance)
- Payments to other third parties: such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent may be applied.
- Tenancy changes: Such as requests to vary the terms of or reassign the tenancy may also be applied which will be limited to £50 including VAT (£41.67 plus VAT).
Once a holding deposit has been paid the subject property will not be marketed to others.
Holding deposits will be paid towards the tenancy deposit upon commencement of the tenancy, where successful referencing and statutory checks have been completed.
A holding deposit will be retained by Ridgewater where the prospective tenant:
- Withdraws from the property before entering into the tenancy agreement
- Provides false information for referencing purposes
- Fails to act reasonably to enter into the tenancy before the deadline for agreement
- Fails 'Right to Rent' checks
Ridgewater Property Ltd is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. and have Client Money Protection with CMP. You can find out more details on the Ridgewater website (www.ridgewater.co.uk) or by contacting Ridgewater directly.