3 Bedroom Terraced House to Rent in Sanford Road, Chelston, TORQUAY£950 per month
Well presented 3 bedroom period property located in the popular Chelston area within walking distance to the train station, beach and Torquay harbour.
- Lounge 11'7 x 9'10" (3.55 x 3.00m) with feature fireplace
- Dining Room 11'8" x 15'8" (3.57 x 4.79m) with feature fireplace and wooden floorboards.
- Kitchen 14'4 x 6'3" (4.39 x 1.91M) Galley style with wall and floor based units under roll edge worktop, space for under counter appliances, plumbing and space for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Integrated oven and hob.
- Bedroom 1 11'9" x 9'8" (3.59 x 2.96m) Double.
- Bedroom 2 11'7" x 8'8" (3.55 x 2.66m) Double.
- Bedroom 3 9'8" x 6'0" (2.95 x 1.84m) Single.
- Outside front Patio area
- Rear Accessed from the dining room and kitchen, a paved patio gives space for a table and chairs, 3 steps lead to a further patio area planted with mature plants and shrubs. Wooden shed. Gate to rear pedestrian access path.
- EPC = E
- Council tax band = C
- Pets considered, with an additional £15 per calendar month rent payable
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
- This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
- Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
- Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move
- No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
- All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
- Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
- Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
- No under 18 will be allowed into the property.
To pass the referencing for this property applicants need to pass a credit report and will require an annual household income of 30x the monthly rent.
In order to rent a property through Ridgewater, you will be required to make the following payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent (this holding deposit is then later used towards your tenancy deposit)
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent to five weeks rent.
- Rent In Advance: One month rent in advance
- Companies seeking to rent a property will be required to pay £300 including VAT (£250 plus VAT) for the completion of a Company Reference carried out by an independent referencing agency.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- Rent (payable in advance)
- Payments to other third parties: such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent may be applied.
- Tenancy changes: Such as requests to vary the terms of or reassign the tenancy may also be applied which will be limited to £50 including VAT (£41.67 plus VAT).
Once a holding deposit has been paid the subject property will not be marketed to others.