4 Bedroom Terraced House for Sale in Alexandra Road, Torquay£155,000
Ridgewater is pleased to present on the market this 4 bedroom family home located in Ellacombe, Torquay, the property is currently let and could generate an income of £800pcm.
Deceptively spacious terraced family home close to Torquay town centre offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms, good sized kitchen and a private garden. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Within easy walking distance of Torquay's town centre, this property offers a lot for the price and as such viewing is highly recommended.
Hallway 18'9" x 2'9" (5.76 m x 0.86 m) The hallway has a radiator, dado rail, cabinet housing the electrics, doors to lounge, dining room and kitchen, stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 4" x 13'9" (4.08 m x 4.25 m) Bright lounge which has a brick and stone feature fireplace, exposed timber ceiling beams, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and opening to the dining room.
Dining Room 13'9" x 9'5" (4.23 m x 2.90 m) The dining room offers ample room for table and chairs. As with the lounge, there is exposed timber ceiling beams, a fireplace, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 10'2" x 9'0" (3.10 m x 2.74 m) The kitchen comprises a matching range of wall and base mounted cabinets with roll top marble effect worktops, inset stainless steel sink drainer, built-in electric oven and inset gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, uPVC double glazed window, door to the bathroom and uPVC door to the garden.
Downstairs Bathroom 7'1" x 9'3" (2.16 m x 2.83 m) The main bathroom is on the ground floor and has a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level flush w/c, radiator, marble effect waterproof wall cladding and a uPVC obscure window.
Landing/ Hallwall 17'4" x 2'9" (5.30 m x 0.90 m) has doors to the three bedrooms. There are an airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 14'3" x 13'9" (4.08 m x 4.25 m) Bright spacious double bedroom with good space for wardrobes and drawers. Radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13'2" x 10'3" (4.01 m x 3.14 m) Another bright double bedroom with radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10'6" x 6'8" (3.23 m x 2.09 m) A good size third bedroom with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom Four 5'1" x 9'1" (1.56 m x 2777 m) Bright single bedroom with radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Shower Room 6'1" x 5'9" (1.85 m x 1.79 m) Modern shower room comprising glazed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w/c, chrome towel rail, extractor fan and a uPVC double glazed window.
Garden Steps lead up to the raised garden which is mainly paved for easy maintenance and has stone wall boundaries.
This property as an investment with a tenant in place and could achieve £800pcm
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.