4 Bedroom Detached House for Sale in Padacre Road, Torquay£355,000
Superb detached 4 bedroom home with off-street parking, garage and amazing sea views
***3D TOUR AVAILABLE***
Ridgewater is pleased to present this superb detached 4 bedroom home with off-street parking, garage and amazing sea views. The property has solar powered hot water Greywater recycling systems and underfloor heating throughout the property. This property was built in 2015 and has been loved by the current vendors.
LIVING ROOM 18'5 x 13'9 (5.64 x 4.23 m) Neutral decor with cream carpets. UPVC windows and a double UPVC door leading to a large balcony with amazing views across Torbay. It has a built-in log burner. feature fireplace.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 16'0" x 14'0" (4.88 m x 4.026 m) This is an open plan family room with neutral decor. Sliding UPVC door leading to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with oak wall and base units and has part tiled walls. There is a built-in oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The room has underfloor heating throughout and neutral flooring.
UTILITY ROOM 4'3" x 7'5" (1.32 m x 2.28 m) Grey wall and base units, with space for a free-standing washing machine.
BEDROOM ONE 13'2" x 9'8" (4.03 m x 3.55 m) Large double Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and units. En-suite: Modern 4 piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, Jacuzzi, bidet. Heated towel rail. modern part tiled walls and underfloor heating.
BEDROOM TWO 13'2" x 9'8" (4.01 m x 2.99 m) Large double bedroom with plenty of natural light, neutral decor and carpets with views overlooking the garden. Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 7'4 Located off the kitchen neutral decor and cream carpets. UPVC windows overlooking the side garden. Underfloor heating.
BEDROOM THREE 9'8" x 7'4" (2.99 m x2.25 m)
BEDROOM FOUR: 8'1 x 6'9 (2.46 m x 2.10 m) Single bedroom with neutral decor and carpets situated at the rear of the property. Shower room: Modern 3 piece suite with double shower unit, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and underfloor heating.
STUDY/ STOREROOM/HOBBY ROOM: 7'8 x 10'7 (2.37 m x 3.25 m) This large room that could be used for many things, even a playroom or snug. Door opening to a large garage.
GARAGE 19'0" x 10'6" (5.78 m x 3.24 m) Located at the front of the property, with an electric roller door with sensor, power and lights. Outside: There is a balcony located at the front of the property with views including sea views across Torbay The garden has paving which wraps all around the house with flower beds, fruit trees and a vegetable patch.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.