3 Bedroom Terraced House for Sale in Belfield Road Paignton£149,950
Three bedroom family home with off road parking and level garden close to schools and shops
This three bedroom terraced family home comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, separate bath and toilet room, gas central heating, double glazing, level garden and driveway parking. The location is close to local schools and shops. This property offers great value for money and should appeal to first time buyers and investors alike. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance Porch A uPVC double glazed door leads to the porch which offers useful storage space. Door to the Hallway
Hall The hall has a radiator, door to the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13.4 x 12.1 (4.1 x 3.7m) Good sized bright lounge has exposed timber floorboards, wall mounted electric fire, built-in storage cupboard, coved ceiling, radiator, telephone and television points, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and doorway to the dining room.
Dining Room 8.8 x 7 (2.7 x 2.14m) The dining room has exposed timber floorboards, radiator, large under stair storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a doorway to the kitchen.
Kitchen: 7.8 x 8.9 ( 2.38 x 2.72m) Kitchen comprises a matching range of wall and base units with worktop over, sink drainer with mixer tap, freestanding gas cooker, slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, cabinet housing the gas combination boiler, uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspect and a uPVC double glazed window opening to the rear garden.
Landing The landing has doors to the three bedrooms, bathroom and toilet room. Hatch to loft space and a positive air ventilation system installed.
Bedroom One 13.4 x 11.1 (4.1 x3.4m) Bright double bedroom with radiator and two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9 x 7.10 (2.75 x 2.39)Another bright room with radiator and uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 7.4 x 8.8 (2.26 x 2.71) Single bedroom with radiator, large storage cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Garden The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a brick built shed which is plumbed for the washing machine and has a power supply. Gates offer side and rear access.
Front To the front there is driveway parking for one car and pathway to the front door and pathway to the rear garden.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.