3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for Sale in Drake Avenue Torquay£250,000
Spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home. Viewing Highly Recommended
Located in the Chelston / Shiphay area of Torquay is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home. It is a light and airy property having a good sized lounge/diner, fitted kitchen breakfast room, the three bedrooms and a modern shower room. There is the benefit of double glazing, gas central heating and the property has a mostly level lawned rear garden and driveway parking and lawned garden at the front. The location is very close to well regarded primary schools, Torquay boys & girls grammar schools and Torbay hospital. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance & hallway - A timber effect uPVC door opens to the hallway which has doors to the kitchen/breakfast room and lounge/diner. There is a radiator, coved ceiling and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 11' 8" x 14' 6" (3.56m x 4.42m )- Spacious and bright the kitchen comprises a matching range of wall and base mounted cabinets with work surfaces over, breakfast bar area, stainless steel sink drainer, tiled splash-backs, high-level double oven, inset gas hob with extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and further appliance, coved ceiling, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a uPVC double glazed door opening to the garden.
Lounge/Diner 18' 9" x 13' 6" ( 5.71m x 4.11m)- Very bright room which has tiled fireplace with gas fire installed, radiator, television point, coved ceiling and a large uPVC double glazed window with vertical blinds installed overlooking the front garden area.
Shower Room - Modern shower room comprises glazed shower with wall mounted shower controls, cabinet mounted wash hand basin with storage space beneath, low-level flush w/c, chrome towel rail, illuminated medicine cabinet with mirrored door, fully tiled walls, coved ceiling and two uPVC frosted double glazed windows.
LANDING - The landing has doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 12' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.94m ) - Spacious and bright bedroom with radiator, coved ceiling and a large uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.88m ) - Another bright double bedroom with radiator, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.88m )- Single bedroom which has a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Rear Garden - Mostly level rear garden has paved patio area ideal for outside dining, lawned areas, shrub and flower beds, greenhouse, timber shed, timber fenced boundaries, gate leading to driveway.
Front The front has a driveway for off-road parking, shrub and flower beds, a handrail to property, security lighting and walled boundary.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.