3 Bedroom Detached House for Sale in Lammas Lane, Preston, Paignton£380,000
Situated on Lammas Lane in the Preston area of Paignton is this good sized three bedroom detached property. This home has gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and garden.
Situated on Lammas Lane in the Preston area of Paignton is this good sized three bedroom detached property. This home has gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and garden. Located in the popular Preston area of Paignton in an elevated position with sea views, If you are looking for a spacious family home then this is a must view.
Dining Room 17'2" x 11'9" (max into bay) (5.29m x 3.63 m) Spacious room with uPVC double glazed bay window, decorative coving and downlighters, pine staircase leading to the first floor with space under stairs used as an office area. Radiator, Double door leading to...
Living Room 18'9" x 13'2" (5.78m x 4.03 m) Fabulous spacious room with uPVC double glazed bay window, decorative coving, radiator, feature fire surround with inset fireplace and hearth.
Kitchen 14'0" x 8'9" (4.26 x 2.7 m) Off the Inner Hallway, the well-appointed and spacious kitchen offers a good range of base and wall mounted cabinets with under cabinet lighting, stainless steel sink drainer, gas Belling range (negotiable), space for American style fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The room has uPVC double glazed windows and chrome towel rail radiator. uPVC door opening to the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 12'3" x 9'9" (3.75 m x 3.01 m) The third bedroom is also off the Inner Hallway. The room is a good size and has a fitted sink unit, radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Ground Shower Room 8'2" x 5'9" (2.5 x 1.79 m)Off the Inner Hallway, the shower room has a large shower cubicle with sliding glazed doors and shower installed. Wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboards under and, low-level w/c, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring and uPVC windows with downlights.
Landing has doors to three bedrooms, coved ceiling and 2 Velux style windows.
Master Bedroom 11'9' x 13'4" (3.64 m x 4.09 m) Spacious and bright the master has uPVC window to the rear aspect, large bespoke built-in wardrobes and dressing table as well as a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12'4" x 11'6" (3.78 m x 3.54 m) Another good sized double bedroom with plenty of space for wardrobes. uPVC double glazed window to the rear, and radiator.
Family Bathroom 9'1 x 6'4" (2.46 m x 2.01 m) The modern family bathroom comprises bath with shower attachment, cabinet mounted wash hand basin, further storage cupboards with hidden cistern w/c, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, Velux style double glazed window.
Outside the property, there is a driveway with parking for 2 cars to the front. At the rear of the property is a decked area overlooking the lawned and patioed garden below.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.