3 Bedroom Detached House for Sale in Grea Tor Close PAIGNTON£280,000
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached house with off-street parking and lovely sea views
This beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, level garden and driveway parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance A uPVC double glazed door leads to the entrance hall.
Hall 10'2" x 5'9" (3.10 x 1.79 m) The hall has tiled floor, a radiator, door to the lounge, kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12.3 x 11.6 (3.76 x 3.52 m) Good sized bright lounge has a wood style floor, fire with wood surround, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 10'5 x 17'8" (3.20 x 5.41 m) Kitchen has a matching range of wall and base units with worktop over, sink drainer with mixer tap, built-in cooker, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for a dining table, uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspect and a uPVC double glazed window opening to the conservatory.
Orangery/ Conservatory 7'8" x 18'3" (2.32 x 5.58 m) set across the back of the house has a lovely outlook of the good-sized back garden. It has a set of patio doors open out into the garden. There is also a door giving access to the integrated garage.
Landing 8'6" x 5'9" (2.61 x 1.79 cm) The landing has doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom. Hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 11'5" x 10'2" (3.52 x 3.1 m) Bright double bedroom with radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11'4" x 9'4" (3.48 x 2.86 m) Another bright room with fitted wardrobes, radiator and uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. This bedroom also benefits from a wonderful sea view.
Bedroom Three/ Study 8'6" x 7'3" (2.63 x 2.24 m) Single bedroom with radiator, large storage cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bathroom 5'4" x 8'0" (1.66 x 2.44 m) Fully tiled bathroom with bath with shower over, toilet, sink and towel radiator.
Garden The rear garden is mostly paved but with a good-sized deck and lawn area.
Front Driveway with ample parking leading to the garage. To the front, there is driveway parking for two cars and a pathway to the front door and pathway to the rear garden via a gate.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.