2 Bedroom Maisonette for Sale in Warberry Road West, Torquay£130,000
Two double bedroom maisonette, close to Torquay town centre. Bathroom and en-suite shower room. Double Glazing and Central heating. Ideal first time buy or investment property. Viewing highly recommended.** VIEW 3D PROPERTY TOUR**
Located within walking distance to Torquay town centre is this spacious and bright two bedroom maisonette. As well as the two double bedrooms the property benefits from two bathrooms, modern gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and neutral decoration throughout. The road also has unrestricted on-street parking. This would make an ideal first step on the property ladder or buy to let investment. Viewing highly recommended.
** VIEW 3D PROPERTY TOUR**
Lounge Bright and spacious lounge with feature fire surround, built-in bookcases to the side of chimney breast, radiator, coved ceiling, opening to stairs, door to kitchen and door to the bathroom.
Kitchen Good sized bright kitchen has a matching range of wall and base mounted cabinets, roll top work surface, space for freestanding cooker, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted shelving, space for dining table, radiator, wall mounted gas combination boiler, tile effect flooring, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom The bathroom comprises a panelled bath, mixer tap with shower attachment and shower pole. Pedestal wash hand basin, low-level flush w/c, wall mounted medicine cabinet, radiator, part tiled walls, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 Bright and spacious bedroom with radiator, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window. Door to the en-suite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room The shower room comprises shower with glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level flush w/c, radiator, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 Another bright double bedroom with radiator, walk-in wardrobe, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.