2 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Upton Road, Torquay£90,000
A bright two bedroom ground floor flat within easy walking distance of Torquay town and further amenities. The property is centrally heated and has double glazing, modern kitchen and shower room. Ideal first time buy or buy-to-let investment.
Located within easy walking distance to Torquay town is this bright two bedroom ground floor flat. Not only is the property close to town but also within walking distance of train station, coach station and local shops just a stone's throw away. The property has a modern kitchen, bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing. This would make an ideal first time buy or buy-to-let investment.
LOUNGE 13'6" x 13'6" (4.15 m x 4.13 m) Good sized bright lounge has an ornate coved ceiling, dado rail, feature fire surround with decorative cast iron fireplace, two radiators, television and telephone points, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and door to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 7'6" x 9'5" (2.31 m x 2.90 m)Modern fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink, built-in electric oven and four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, the doorway to hallway and door bedroom two.
INNER HALLWAY The inner hallway has a radiator, storage cupboard and doors to kitchen and bedroom one.
BEDROOM ONE 10'1" x 9'0" (3.08 m x 2.74 m) Bright bedroom with coved ceiling, radiator, wall mounted gas combination boiler and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 6'0" x 10'2" (1.82 m x 3.12 m) Single bedroom with radiator, telephone point, wall mounted lighting and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
SHOWER ROOM 4'5" x 5'4" (1.36 m x 1.64 m) Modern shower room has a shower cubicle with glazed shower screen, wall mounted wash hand basin, low-level flush w/c, centrally heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls and a uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.