2 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Summerfield Court, St Andrews Road, Paignton£159,950
Spacious two bedroom first floor apartment with garage. Close to Paignton harbour. **VIEW 3D PROPERTY TOUR**
Close to Paignton's harbour, seafront and town is this spacious two bedroom first-floor apartment which benefits from having a garage. The apartment as a whole is bright and spacious but would also benefit from a modern kitchen. The location on the Roundham area of Paignton will make this a lovely location for someone looking to live within walking distance of both Paignton seafront and the golden sands of Goodrington beach. Viewing is highly recommended.
**VIEW 3D PROPERTY TOUR**
Hallway 7'3 x 3'4 (2.21 m x 1.02 m) Hall has doors to all rooms and a cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Lounge 14'8 x 14'6 (4.52 m x 4.44 m) Very spacious and bright room with electric night storage heater, television point, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window.
Kitchen 8'0 x 9'5 (2.43 m x 2.90 m) Kitchen has a range of wall and base mounted cabinets, stainless steel sink drainer, space for freestanding cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled walls, tile effect flooring.
Bedroom One 11'0 x 10' (3.34 m x 3.05 m) Bright double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, phone point, wall mounted night storage heater, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10'1 x 7'9 (3.06 m x 2.42 m) Another bright room with night storage heater, coved ceiling and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom 7'7 x 4'9 (2.35 m x 1.49 m) Bathroom suite comprises panelled bath with electric shower over and curtain pole, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level flush w/c, tiled walls and extractor fan.
Garage Single garage with metal up and over door.
199 years remaining from 1977
Service charge and ground rent £860pa
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.