2 Bedroom Apartment to Rent in Great Headland Crescent, PAIGNTON£750 per month
Ridgewater is delighted to offer this spacious and tastefully presented ground floor apartment within the Preston area of Paignton. :-
Ridgewater is delighted to offer this spacious and tastefully presented ground floor apartment within the Preston area of Paignton. The apartment, which has recently been decorated and carpeted, offers light, bright accommodation and includes two double bedrooms (the rear of which has sea views), lounge with bay window to the front, white bathroom suite and white high gloss kitchen. Externally there is a front garden with an off-road parking space.
Heating is via radiators and gas combination boiler, which also supplies domestic hot water on demand. Windows, including the rear door, are uPVC double glazed.
Entrance porch Communal entrance porch with tiled floor. Concealed meter. Timber door with glazed inset to entrance hall Communal Entrance hall with coved papered ceiling. Pendant light point. Timber effect laminate flooring. Doors to first floor flat and ground floor flat.
Entrance hall 19' x 3' 07" (5.79m x 1.09m) reducing to 2'07 Spacious entrance hall with coved papered ceiling. Spot cluster. Radiator. Telephone point. Under stairs storage cupboard. (this hall adjoins inner hallway). Timber painted door to
Lounge 16' 09" x 14' 2" (4.88m x 4.32m) Papered painted ceiling. Coving. Picture rails. Light fitment. Twin radiators, thermostat control. Telephone point. Telewest point. T.V aerial lead. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect overlooking the garden. Two T.V points.
Bedroom 1 13' 02" x 13' 10" (4.01m x 4.22m) Double room with smooth painted ceiling, coving. Picture rails. Twin radiator, thermostat control. UPVC double glazed window to rear. TV point.
Bathroom 7' 09" x 5' 04" (2.13m x 1.63m) Textured coved ceiling. Pendant light point. Partly tiled walls with decorative dado tiling. White bathroom suite with panelled bath, Triton Ivory shower over, bi-folding shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close coupled WC. Radiator. Obscure UPVC window to side. Fitted mirror. Vanity light. Shaver point. Non slip flooring.
Inner hallway 17' 08" x 2' 11" (5.18m x 0.89m) Continuation of coving. Papered ceiling with spot Cluster. Picture rails. Door to
Bedroom 2 11' 03" x 10' 02" (3.43m x 3.1m) With papered painted ceiling. Light fitment. Radiator, thermostat control. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with sea views, landmark of Berry Head to the distance.
Kitchen 9' 07" x 7' 08" (2.92m x 2.13m) Textured coved ceiling, spot rail strip. Roll edge granite effect work surfaces to 3 walls, range of drawers, cupboards under. Further range of wall mounted units in high gloss white. 4 ring electric hob with illuminated extractor over. Fitted Bosch high level oven. Recess plumbing for washing machine. Recess for fridge and freezer. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Complimentary tiles over work surfaces. Worcester combi boiler for gas central heating and hot water on demand. Radiator, thermostat control.
Outside The front garden belongs to the ground floor flat and is enclosed by brick walling and hedging with drop kerb from the roadside leading to an off road concrete hard standing for 1 vehicle. The remaining area has flower beds and a gated pedestrian pathway to the front door with hand rails to the front door (right of way over the path for 8a)
To the rear of the property is a small gated courtyard measuring 7'01 by approximately 29' laid to concrete. Bin storage area (also storage of bin for the first floor flat). Gated access and pathway leading to a rear service lane.
Parking Parking for one vehicle to the front of the property.
- Sorry no pets
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property.
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (IE not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.
To pass the referencing for this property applicants need to pass a credit report and will require an annual household income of 30x the monthly rent, this income can not include any tax credits, universal credit or housing benefit.
In order to rent a property through Ridgewater, you will be required to make the following payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent (this holding deposit is then later used towards your tenancy deposit)
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent to five weeks rent.
- Rent In Advance: One month rent in advance
- Companies seeking to rent a property will be required to pay £300 including VAT (£250 plus VAT) for the completion of a Company Reference carried out by an independent referencing agency.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- Rent (payable in advance)
- Payments to other third parties: such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent may be applied.
- Tenancy changes: Such as requests to vary the terms of or reassign the tenancy may also be applied which will be limited to £50 including VAT (£41.67 plus VAT).
Once a holding deposit has been paid the subject property will not be marketed to others.
Holding deposits will be paid towards the tenancy deposit upon commencement of the tenancy, where successful referencing and statutory checks have been completed.
A holding deposit will be retained by Ridgewater where the prospective tenant:
1. Withdraws from the property before entering into the tenancy agreement
2. Provides false information for referencing purposes
3. Fails to act reasonably to enter into the tenancy before the deadline for agreement
4. Fails 'Right to Rent' checks
Ridgewater Property Ltd is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. and have Client Money Protection with CMP. You can find out more details on the Ridgewater website (www.ridgewater.co.uk) or by contacting Ridgewater directly.