1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Richmond Court, Oldway Road, Paignton£79,500
One bedroom retirement apartment in Preston. ***VIEW 3D PROPERTY TOUR***. **Chain Free**
Located in the ever-popular Preston area of Paignton is this superbly presented retirement apartment. In brief, the property comprises of:
*One double bedroom
*Newly fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom suite.
*New carpets throughout
There are also new carpets fitted throughout making this ready to move in to. Within the building, there is a communal lounge which offers opportunities to socialise if so desired which includes social events such as bingo, coffee morning and organised outings. There is also a lift in the building. Externally there are pleasant gardens to enjoy and an internal courtyard. This property is available immediately. Viewing is essential to see how much this modernised property offers.
***VIEW 3D PROPERTY TOUR***
Hallway 10'7 x 3'6 (3.25 m x 1.09 m) The hall has doors to the lounge, bedroom, bathroom and a large storage cupboard. Wall-mounted intercom system.
Kitchen 7'6 x 9'7 (2.31 m x 2.95 m) Spacious newly installed kitchen has a range of wall and base mount units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, sink drainer, built-in oven, four ring electric hob with extractor over, space for washing machine, wall mounted electric heater, life ine emergency cord, wood effect flooring and a double glazed window overlooking the internal courtyard.
Lounge 13'8 x 10'3 (4.20 m x 3.15 m) Bright and spacious lounge with brand new carpet, electric heater, television and telephone points, life ine emergency cord and a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the gardens.
Bedroom 10'4 x 10' (3.18 m x 3.05 m) Good sized bedroom with brand new carpet fitted, built-in wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater, upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the private gardens.
Bathroom 7'7 x 6'6 (2.34 m x 2.02 m) The bathroom comprises a panelled bath with grab handles above, electric shower installed, shower rail and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level flush w/c, wall mounted mirror with shaver light over, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, part tiled walls, electric fan heater, wood effect flooring. Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Outside of the property, there is a lovely well kept gardens wrapping around the building and set within the building is a central courtyard which is again well kept offering a peaceful place to enjoy the fresh air with several seating areas.
Parking Ample parking for residents to the front of the complex
Lease Information 63 years remaining on the Lease
£176pm service charge to include scheme manager, emergency pull cord, ground maintenance, electricity for communal areas, lift maintenance, window cleaning, (once a month) building insurance and external maintenance
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.