1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Pine Court, Middle Warberry Road, Torquay£140,000
Beautifully presented one bedroom flat with Victorian features in the Warberries, Torquay. It has wonderful sea views and overlooks the manicured gardens of the main house.
Ridgewater is delighted to offer this 1 bedroom flat in the desirable area of The Warberries, Torquay. The building is Victorian with large original windows and features which has been converted into flats. The flat is within walking distance to town and seafront. Parking is available.
Access to the flat is down one flight of stairs.
This superb property comprises of:
Living Room 15' 9" x 14' 2" (4.60m x 4.31m) This is a good family size lounge with large windows that bring in plenty of light and has wonderful sea views that overlook Torbay.
Kitchen/ Dining 13' 4 x 8' 4" (4.10m x 2.56m) Modern white kitchen units with wood effect worktops. There are a built-in oven and hob with space for a washing machine and freestanding fridge/freezer. There is also has space for a dining table and 4 chairs.
Bedroom 9' 5" x 12' 8" (2.89m x 3.87m) Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bathroom Modern bathroom with shower over bath. It has a hand sensor-activated bathroom cabinet and if fully tiled from floor to ceiling.
Garden Private tiered patio area looking over the sea views.
Parking Allocated parking for one car and allocated visitor parking. There is also ample on-road parking
Service charge/Ground rent /Insurance
1200pa 167 years on lease.
18 other flats, all with separate entrances.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.