1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Middle Warberry Road, Torquay£110,000
Located in the popular Warberries area of Torquay close to the popular Wellswood village is this neat one bedroom apartment with lovely sea views
An undercover walkway leads to entrance door into the hallway which has doors to the bedroom bathroom, kitchen and lounge.
Lounge Bright room with radiator, television point, large uPVC double glazed window offering views out to sea and over the surrounding area.
Kitchen Fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base mounted cabinets, space for electric cooker, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink/drainer, part tiled walls and a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom Bright double bedroom has built-in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator and a uPVC double glazed window offering views out to sea and over the local area.
Bathroom Modern fitted bathroom has a panelled bath with electric shower over, cabinet mounted wash hand basin with storage beneath, low-level flush w/c, part tiled walls, mirrored medicine cabinet and a uPVC double glazed window.
Outside There are communal gardens that wrap around the building offering a pleasant outside space for the exclusive use of the residents. There is a garden room with a WC for the exclusive enjoyment of the residents facing the front lawns
Parking Allocated parking space and visitor parking.
Service Charge £2400PA includes Water, Heating & Building Insurance 999 year lease from 1982 and residents own the freehold.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.