2 Bedroom Cottage to Rent in Petitor Road TORQUAY£900 per month
This lovely 2 bedroom cottage is situated in the popular area of St Marychurch. Within one-minute walking distance of the St Marychurch precinct. Recently decorated throughout
This lovely 2 bedroom cottage is situated in the popular area of St Marychurch. Within one-minute walking distance of the St Marychurch precinct. Recently decorated throughout, with new windows and carpets.
Double glazed front door leading to a large hallway, with open plan staircase. Radiator.
Lounge: 12.3 x 20.7 Lovely large bright lounge /diner. New fitted grey carpet and cream walls, with a new large double glazed bay window to the front and new double glazed window overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Kitchen: 8.2 x 10.1 Refurbished kitchen with plenty of base and wall units in Grey. Large sink, brand new built in double oven, ceramic hob, and feature glass and stainless steel chimney hood. New washer/drier included and space for a fridge/freezer. New wall tiles and wood effect laminated floor. Double glazed door leading to the courtyard garden.
Bedroom 1: 12.5 x 10.2 Situated to the front of the property. This is a large double room with new grey fitted carpets and cream walls. New double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12.4 x 10.2 Situated to the rear of the property. A good-sized double room, with new grey, fitted carpet and cream walls. New double glazed window, overlooking the courtyard garden. Radiator.
Bathroom: Situated at the rear of the property. Comprises of a white three piece suite, bath with an electric shower over, new wooden tongue and groove bath panel. Grey tile laminated floor, heated towel rail and a new double glazed window.
Storage cupboard: Large walk in cupboard, with lots of space and central heating boiler.
Courtyard/ Garden - good sized paved area with access to off street parking.
EPC - D
Council Tax Band - B
Sorry to inform that NO PETS will be allowed at this property.
This is a no smoking property
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
- This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
- Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
- Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move
- No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
- All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
- Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
- Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
- No under 18 will be allowed into the property.
To pass the referencing for this property applicants need to pass a credit report and will require an annual household income of 30x the monthly rent
In order to rent a property through Ridgewater, you will be required to make the following payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent (this holding deposit is then later used towards your first months rent in advance)
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent to five weeks rent.
- Rent In Advance: One month rent in advance
- Companies seeking to rent a property will be required to pay £300 including VAT (£250 plus VAT) for the completion of a Company Reference carried out by an independent referencing agency.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- Rent (payable in advance)
- Payments to other third parties: such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent may be applied.
- Tenancy changes: Such as requests to vary the terms of or reassign the tenancy may also be applied which will be limited to £50 including VAT (£41.67 plus VAT).
Once a holding deposit has been paid the subject property will not be marketed to others.
Holding deposits will be paid towards the tenancy deposit upon commencement of the tenancy, where successful referencing and statutory checks have been completed.
A holding deposit will be retained by Ridgewater where the prospective tenant:
- Withdraws from the property before entering into the tenancy agreement
- Provides false information for referencing purposes
- Fails to act reasonably to enter into the tenancy before the deadline for agreement
- Fails 'Right to Rent' checks
Ridgewater Property Ltd is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. and have Client Money Protection with CMP. You can find out more details on the Ridgewater website (www.ridgewater.co.uk) or by contacting Ridgewater directly.