3 Bedroom Bungalow to Rent in Manor Road Paignton£1,350 per month
Modern 3 bedroom bungalow in Lower Preston.
Ridgewater are delighted to present this modern bungalow in Lower Preston
* HIGH QUALITY ** PARKING FOR 3 CARS ** REAR COURTYARD ** MODERN ** SPACIOUS ** ON THE LEVEL ** GREAT LOCATION **
Parking For 3 Cars Newly Built Excellent Condition Spacious Courtyard High Quality On The Level Graet Location
A 3 bedroom, newly built bungalow in the highly sought after location of Preston.This home comprises;
- 3 good size double bedrooms
- Spacious and light lounge
- Modern kitchen with room for dining
- Utility room
- Large family bathroom with shower over the bath and a sepearte shower cubicle, WC and ceramic wash basin
- Separate WC
- Parking for up to 3 cars
- Rear courtyard
- On the level
- Newly built
- Completed to a high standard
- Spacious rooms
- Gas central heating
- Full double glazing
EPC - C
Council Tax Band - D £2132.74 (23/24 rate)
Pets considered - £15 pcm
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
- This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
- Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
- Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move
To pass the referencing for this property applicants need to pass a credit report and will require an annual household income of 30x the monthly rent
In order to rent a property through Ridgewater, you will be required to make the following payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent (this holding deposit is then later used towards your first months rent in advance)
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent to five weeks rent.
- Rent In Advance: One month rent in advance
- Companies seeking to rent a property will be required to pay £300 including VAT (£250 plus VAT) for the completion of a Company Reference carried out by an independent referencing agency.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- Rent (payable in advance)
- Payments to other third parties: such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent may be applied.
- Tenancy changes: Such as requests to vary the terms of or reassign the tenancy may also be applied which will be limited to £50 including VAT (£41.67 plus VAT).
Once a holding deposit has been paid the subject property will not be marketed to others.
Holding deposits will be paid towards the tenancy deposit upon commencement of the tenancy, where successful referencing and statutory checks have been completed.
A holding deposit will be retained by Ridgewater where the prospective tenant:
- Withdraws from the property before entering into the tenancy agreement
- Provides false information for referencing purposes
- Fails to act reasonably to enter into the tenancy before the deadline for agreement
- Fails 'Right to Rent' checks
Ridgewater Property Ltd is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. and have Client Money Protection with CMP. You can find out more details on the Ridgewater website (www.ridgewater.co.uk) or by contacting Ridgewater directly.