1 Bedroom Retirement Property to Rent in Fleur De Lis, Courtland Road, Paignton£600 per month
1 Bedroom Ground Floor Over 60's Retirement Flat close to Paignton Town Center
Fleur de Lis comprises of 38 luxury purpose built retirement apartments. Located in the heart of town adjoining Victoria Park and within easy reach of the Railway Station, Paignton Sea Front and Harbour.
The shared facilities include an elegantly furnished entrance foyer and well appointed drawing room with access to the stunning communal gardens, there is a fully furnished guest suite which is available if visitors wish to stay overnight.
The development offers residents peace of mind, with a Concierge available (Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4pm), 24 hour ground floor alarm system and a secure video entry system.
The development offers on-site parking (available separately) and a fully maintained landscaped communal garden provides surrounding patios and seating areas for the owners to enjoy.
Secure entry video system gives access into the elegantly furnished entrance foyer. Lift and stairs to all floors.
Large storage/utility cupboard with space for washing machine. Boiler supplying central heating and hot water. Emergency pull cord alarm system. Central heating thermostat control.
Lounge/Diner: 22'3" (6.78m) x 12'7" (3.84m) Light bright room. Large double glazed patios door leading to patio area and communal gardens. Television aerial point, video/television entrance system. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen: 9'8" (2.95m) x 8'4" (2.54m) Beautifully fitted with a modern range of wall and floor units under worktop. Integrated electric hob with cooker hood over, Integrated eye level electric oven in housing with cupboards above and below, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Other integrated appliances include fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Bedroom: 14'1" (4.29m) x 10'4" (3.15m) Built in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Central and wall mounted light points. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Double glazed window.
Shower room: Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted digitally operated shower, glazed shower screen. Wash basin with cupboard below, low level W.C. with concealed cistern, ladder style towel rail radiator, fully tiled walls and floor. Emergency pull cord alarm.
Outside: Car parking spaces are available separately currently at a cost of £250 per annum. A fully maintained landscaped communal garden will provide surrounding patios and seating areas for the owners to enjoy as well as an attractive outlook for the building.
General: concierge service, careline monitoring, Emergency call equipment, communal electricity, water and sewerage, grounds maintenance, window cleaning This is charged at an additional £150 pcm
Residents must be 60 years of age or above.
Council Tax Band: C
Sorry, no pets or children
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
- This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
- Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
- Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move
- No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
- All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
- Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
- Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
- No under 18 will be allowed into the property.
To pass the referencing for this property applicants need to pass a credit report and will require an annual household income of 30x the monthly rent.
In order to rent a property through Ridgewater, you will be required to make the following payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent (this holding deposit is then later used towards your tenancy deposit)
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent to five weeks rent.
- Rent In Advance: One month rent in advance
- Companies seeking to rent a property will be required to pay £300 including VAT (£250 plus VAT) for the completion of a Company Reference carried out by an independent referencing agency.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- Rent (payable in advance)
- Payments to other third parties: such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent may be applied.
- Tenancy changes: Such as requests to vary the terms of or reassign the tenancy may also be applied which will be limited to £50 including VAT (£41.67 plus VAT).
Once a holding deposit has been paid the subject property will not be marketed to others.