4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for Sale in Trumlands Road TORQUAY£399,000
A spacious three reception/four bedroom semi detached house occupying a generous corner plot with a short level walk to St Marychurch Precinct, local shops, schools and amenities.
A spacious three reception/four-bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous corner plot with a short level walk to St Marychurch Precinct, local shops, schools and amenities.
Obscure double-glazed door with a semi-circular fanlight over. Part glazed door opening to
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Cloaks cupboard with a circular window. Under stair storage cupboard and downstairs WC.
Lounge 16' 2'' x 11' 11'' (4.92m x 3.63m) into the bay and into the alcoves:
Double glazed bay window overlooking the front gardens and surrounding area. Chimney breast with an open grate. Coved ceiling. Picture rail. Radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5'' x 10' 9'' (4.09m x 3.27m) into alcoves flanking the chimney breast with an ornate hardwood surround and an open grate. Beamed ceiling. Picture rail and plate shelf. Radiator. Double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Breakfast Room 8' 7'' x 8' 7'' (2.61m x 2.61m):
Double glazed window to the side. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Door to the
Kitchen 11' 9'' x 7' 9'' (3.58m x 2.36m):
Fitted with floor and wall units. Stainless steel sink unit. Gas cooker point. Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for other appliances. Radiator. Double glazed windows to both sides and a double-glazed door to the side garden.
First Floor Landing:
Coved ceiling. Access to the loft space, Radiator.
Bedroom 1 16' 2'' x 12' 0'' (4.92m x 3.65m) into the double-glazed bay window and an alcove with a pedestal washbasin. Built-in wardrobe. Picture rail. Radiator. Widespread views to the front over the surrounding area as far as Dartmoor.
Bedroom 213' 5'' x 10' 10'' (4.09m x 3.30m) into alcoves. Picture rail. Pedestal washbasin. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 11' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.58m x 2.39m) Picture rail. Pedestal washbasin. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 8' 7'' x 7' 7'' (2.61m x 2.31m) Double glazed window with widespread views to the front over the surrounding area as far as Dartmoor. Picture rail. Radiator.
Coloured suite comprising a panelled bath and a pedestal washbasin. Large shelved airing cupboard with a factory lagged hot water cylinder.
Matching close couple suite.
A gate and a path lead to the front door. A path leads around the house to the back and to the parking area with double gates from the road.
The gardens are a feature of the property arranged in several distinct areas with high wall boundaries providing privacy. Many species of shrubs, bushes and small trees are planted. There are several paths and a lean-to store which also houses the gas fired boiler which supplies the heating and hot water. At the rear is a greenhouse and a timber garden shed. The lean-to conservatory has been dismantled for safety due to storm damage but could possibly be reinstated or redesigned.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property.
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e not open cupboard doors, windows, etc.)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.