Block of flats for Sale in Sherwell Lane, Torquay£260,000
Freehold Investment Property - 3 Self contained flats in character terraced property, parking & garden
Ridgewater is pleased to offer the opportunity to purchase this Freehold Investment comprising 3 Self Contained Flats close to Chelston shop and on a bus route.
The flats generate an income or just under £17,000 per annum and have constantly enjoyed high occupancy rates and have established tenants.
The current owner says: "The property has been a sound investment and importantly having wonderful, established tenants in each flat. The location was a key factor for me when buying the property being close to amenities, parks, Torquay seafront and Cockington. The flats have proven popular when rarely seeking new tenants and always let swiftly with low void periods."
Ground Floor Flat:
Reception Hall with access to the cellar. This provides a generous storage area.
Sitting room with bay window to the front.
Double bedroom with window to the rear.
Galley kitchen with access door to the private garden
First Floor Flat:
Private door into Sitting/ Dining Room with a bay window. Benefits from views across the local area and nearby park.
Kitchen leads directly off the main room and has similar views to the sitting room.
Double bedroom with a window to the rear and an Ensuite Shower room. A cupboard houses the communal boiler.
Second Floor Flat:
Private door into an open plan room with a picture window to the rear.
Bedroom with sloping ceiling and roof lights.
Bathroom with window to the rear.
A private parking bay which is accessed via Ashfield Road has been allocated to the ground floor flat along with the private rear garden.
To the front, the property is set back from Sherwell lane and the shared pathway behind an elevated garden.
EPC's - Ground Floor Flat = E, First Floor Flat = E Second Floor Flat = E
COVID Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.