2 Bedroom Maisonette for Sale in Pennsylvania Road, Torquay£125,000
Calling all landlords and First Time Buyers! Please call Ridgewater to view the well positioned two bed maisonette property with modern kitchen and family bathroom, which is in walking distance of the town center and local transport links for the Torbay and beyond. This is a must view!
Ridgewater is delighted to offer this light two-bed maisonette which is located close to the town centre and local amenities. This mid-terrace two-bed maisonette is of good size and everything you would need as a first-time buyer or for a landlord looking to extend their property portfolio.
This property has the benefits of uPVC windows and doors, central heating throughout and great storage under the stairs leading to the master bedroom. All rooms are carpeted with the kitchen being hardwood flooring. The main town centre of Torquay is within walking distance to shops and local amenities. With good transport links, you'll find travelling around Torbay hassle-free.
We would highly recommend viewing this property.
Entrance to the property is at street level and you are welcome into the property with a carpeted hallway leading to all parts of the property.
Lounge/diner with carpeted floors and wall mounted radiator that offers a great area to relax and unwind.
Modern kitchen with hardwood worktop, gloss white finished cupboards with a gas hob and electric oven under counter and space for freestanding fridge freezer. With views of the rear of the property via the kitchen window.
Bedroom One -
Double bedroom positioned first floor of the property with uPVC windows and wall mounted radiator and ample space for bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two -
Double bedroom which is located on the ground floor, which offers uPVC windows and wall mounted radiator, with space to place wardrobes and chest of drawers.
Family bathroom on the first floor offers a bath with shower over a bath. Toilet and hand washbasin.
This property offers on-street parking.
Lease - Share of the freehold - 964 years remaining on current lease.
If you are looking at this property as an investment this property would rent for approximately £695 pcm.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Please inform us of any particular requirements that are important to you prior to viewing.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property.
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e not open cupboard doors, windows, etc.)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.