Block of flats for Sale in Morgan Avenue, Torquay,£400,000
INVESTMENT PROPERTY NEW TO MARKET: Call to view this investment property of seven flats with off street parking. Property is currently earning an annual income of £39,078 with potential to increase.
Large end-terraced four-storey investment property made into six flats and one bedsit. There is off-street parking for 8 cars.
Yearly income of £39,078 with the potential to increase.
Close to Torquay Town Centre, shops and bus routes.
All flats and have a fridge/freezer, gas cooker included. Tenants supply own washing machine.
There is gas central heating. Electric is paid by the tenants. Water and gas is paid by Landlord. Water is £147 pcm, gas is £105 pcm. The boiler is three and half years old.
Flat 6: Basement:
Large Lounge/Dining Room, 3 x Double Bedrooms one with En-suite, Family Bathroom. Double Glazing. Store Cupboard and Patio Garden. Earning £650 - 4 weekly.
Ground Floor: Flat 4 and 5:
Flat 4: Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen, Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Bathroom with shower. Double Glazing. Tenanted earning £420 - 4 weekly
Flat 5: Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Bathroom with shower. Hallway. Double glazing. Tenanted earning £420 - 4 weekly
First Floor: 2 & 3 & 7:
Flat 2: Second Floor: Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Double Bedroom with dressing room or small bedroom. Bathroom with shower. Double glazing. Hallway. Tenanted earning £440 - 4 weekly
Flat 3: Flat 3, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Bathroom with shower Hallway. Double glazing. Tenanted earning £440 - 4 weekly
Flat 7: Bedsit, Single Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom with bath. Tenanted earning £216 - 4 weekly
Flat 1: Kitchen, Lounge, Bedroom and Bathroom - Tenanted earing £420.00 - 4 weekly
Rear of property: Car park with 8 parking spaces. 14’x10’ Storage shed and 3 Small Store Cupboards.
Flat 6: Could be split into 2 separate flats subject to planning permission increasing the rental income.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property.
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e not open cupboard doors, windows, etc.)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.