4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for Sale in Meadfoot Lane, Torquay£325,000
Well presented four bedroom semi detached home with modern decor and excellent family living. *Subject to planning there is potential for another dwelling*
Ridgewater is delighted to offer this lovely well presented refurbished semi-detached home within walking distance to Meadfoot Beach. The property is a good size family home with large living and dining area. It is dual aspect with views of the harbour.
There is a modern fitted kitchen, four double bedrooms and two bathrooms and a downstairs WC all done in modern decor. A separate side porch runs off the kitchen, this is double-glazed and opens onto a private patio.
*Large Family/dining area
*Modern fitted kitchen
*4 double bedrooms
*Modern decor throughout.
Extensive outside space with garden and private patio area for summer dining Private off-street parking.
Hall leading to the first floor. It has wooden flooring and neutral coloured walls.
Lounge/ Dining Room This room is a good size and well lit with four windows on a dual aspect with views to the Harbour. This lovely room includes an electric fire with a decorative surround in keeping with the wooden flooring.
Kitchen The recently decorated kitchen has a fitted four-ring gas hob with cooker hood over and electric oven and grill. It has been done to a high standard with modern tiling, separate base units and work areas providing further storage. The kitchen units are white with a contrasting black worktop. There is a wooden floor. The kitchen leads into a side entrance Porch
Bedroom 4 Located downstairs. It has a dual aspect with double glazing. The walls are painted white with and a neutral coloured carpet.
Bedroom 1 Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. It is dual aspect and double glazing
Bedroom 2 Double bedroom with double glazing and dual aspect
Bedroom 3 Double bedroom with a dual aspect and double glazing
The property also has extensive outdoor space and private off-street parking for two vehicles.
**Subject to planning there is potential for another dwelling **
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.