2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Lisburne Crescent, Torquay,£120,000
First-floor two-bedroom apartment for sale in Lisburne Crescent, Torquay within walking distance of Wellswood Torquay harbour side
Ridgewater is pleased to present this two-bedroom first-floor apartment, located in a popular area of Torquay that is within walking distance of Wellswood, Torquay harbourside, Meadfoot beach and in close proximity to local amenities and bus routes. The apartment is situated within a period listed building in the iconic Lisburne Crescent and comes with a modern fitted kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC and gas central heating throughout.
Lounge: 16.3 x 9.2 (4.96m x 2.81m)
Situated at the rear of the property, the lounge provides plenty of room for furniture with a feature fireplace and contemporary décor. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Kitchen: 12.9 x 5.5 (3.91m x 1.66m)
Located at the rear of the property, this galley style kitchen provides plenty of cupboard space with gloss effect wall and base units with marble effect worktops, part tiled walls and wood effect lino flooring. The kitchen comes with an integrated oven, gas hob and extractor with a two-seater breakfast bar overlooking a garden area. Space for a freestanding fridge freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom one: 12.10 x 9.1 (3.94m x 2.79m)
Located to the rear of the property, this large double bedroom has neutral décor and is fully-carpeted with gas central heating and UPVC double-glazing and a feature fireplace.
Bedroom two: 10.2 x 6.10 (3.12m x 2.09m)
Situated to the front of the property, bedroom two provides plenty of space for a double bed and additional furniture with gas central heating and UPVC double-glazing.
Bathroom: 8.0 x 4.3 (2.44m x 1.30m)
The bathroom is located at the front of the property and provides a white two-piece suite comprising of a bath with an overhead electric shower, washbasin with mirror/storage cupboard above. Lino flooring and part tiled walls.
WC: 5.7 x 3.10 (1.73m x 1.17m)
A separate WC is conveniently situated next to the bathroom and provides a two-piece white suite comprising of a washbasin and toilet with neutral décor and lino flooring.
Outside the property, there is access to the front communal lawned gardens with flower beds comprising of mature planted shrubs and trees. Access to an inner courtyard which can be used to dry washing, and a terraced garden to the rear which is accessed by steps. Within the apartment block, there is shared storage under the communal stairs and a boot room located on the ground floor where garden furniture and cleaning appliances are stored.
Service charge: £50 PCM
Ground rent: £50 PA
Freehold: 1/6 share
Lease: 120 years from 19/09/1986
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property.
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e not open cupboard doors, windows, etc.)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.