3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for Sale in Barewell Road TORQUAY£215,000
A spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with a level enclosed back garden ideal for children and pets.
A spacious three-bedroom semi-detached house with a level enclosed back garden ideal for children and pets.
Double glazed door to the
Entrance Porch with double glazed windows. Steps and a double-glazed door to the
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 16' 6'' x 8' 1'' (5.03m x 2.46m) overall with storage and meter cupboards and a recess for a fridge/freezer. Range of modern wall and floor units comprising cupboards and drawers with solid oak worktop surfaces incorporating a sink unit. Zanussi four ring induction hob with a cooker hood over and oven beneath. Integrated washing machine. Radiator. Large double-glazed windows to the front. Open plan with two steps down to the
Dining Area 12' 0'' x 8' 2'' (3.65m x 2.49m):
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and across the surrounding area. Part double glazed door with steps down to the rear garden. Breakfast bar counter. Radiator. Wood effect flooring to both rooms with an overall length of 29'6".
Living Room 22' 11'' x 10' 5'' (6.98m x 3.17m) overall with a staircase to the first floor. Double glazed picture windows to the front and rear overlooking the surrounding area. Coved ceiling. Two radiators.
First Floor Landing:
Radiator. Shelved linen/storage cupboard. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom 1 10' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.27m x 3.15m):
Double glazed window to the front. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7'' x 8' 5'' (3.22m x 2.56m) widening to 11'9" with built-in cupboards and a wide shelf over. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear with open outlooks.
Bedroom 3 8' 4'' x 7' 9'' (2.54m x 2.36m):
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bathroom/WC 8' 0'' x 5' 5'' (2.44m x 1.65m):
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with an electric shower unit over. Wall to wall unit incorporating a washbasin and close-couple WC with storage cupboards, drawers and additional cupboards over. Coved ceiling. Tiled walls. Radiator. Two obscure double-glazed windows.
Sloped concrete driveway with parking space for two/three cars in tandem with an area of lawn to one side. Concrete sitting-out area and path to the front door. A path and gate around the side of the house leads to
Level enclosed garden. ideal for children and pets. Lawn area with wide pathways and a large paved patio and sitting-out area with border beds. Outside tap.
Large Under house Area:
Underneath the house is extensive storage in three main sections. The first section 11'8" x 8'3 has the Worcester gas fired boiler supplying the hot water and central heating with a worktop adjacent and plumbing for a washing machine. Masses of storage space here and also in the other TWO SECTIONS 23' x 10'6". In much of it, there is 6' headroom which slopes towards the front of the property. A low door opens to the side path.
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (SSTC)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property.
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e not open cupboard doors, windows, etc.)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.